OUR REENTRY PROGRAM
In collaboration with the Nevada Department of Employment Training and
Rehabilitation, Department of Corrections, Bureau of Prisons, Department of
Public Safety Division of Parole and Probation, Eighth judicial District Court, City
of Las Vegas Municipal Court, ICLV Wellness Center, Beacon of Hope Transitional Living,
Freedom House Sober Living, and in partnership with the International Church of Las Vegas, HOPE for Prisoners Reentry Division is raising the bar for how reentry is to be done by helping ex-offenders successfully reintegrate back into their family, the workplace, and our community.
HOPE for Prisoners has become a premier agency in the reentry arena. The only
program of its kind in the state, HOPE for Prisoners is gaining recognition for
transforming individuals from wards of the state to upstanding tax payers of our
If you or someone you know can benefit from this amazing opportunity please
contact us so we can help you get back to the business of life.
- Governor Brian Sandoval and Hope For Prisoners CEO Jon D. Ponder
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Nevada Assemblyman Jason Frierson
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Mayor Carolyn Goodman
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with County Commissioner Lawrence Weekly
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Chief Judge Jennifer Togliatti, 8th Judicial District Court