Each year, thousands of men, women, and young adults are released into the
community from our judicial system. Many of them lack even the basic skill set
and necessary know-how to become productive members of society. Many of
them truly want to be productive members, but lack the insight into what that
productivity looks like.
With great success, HOPE for Prisoners has provided comprehensive solutions
to many of these unmet needs. A key component to our success has been our
mentoring program. During this process we commit to coming alongside these
individuals and assist them in navigating the challenges they might face during
the reintegration process. In doing so, we help to create reference points for
them where reference points may have never existed.
- Governor Brian Sandoval and Hope For Prisoners CEO Jon D. Ponder
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Nevada Assemblyman Jason Frierson
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Mayor Carolyn Goodman
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with County Commissioner Lawrence Weekly
- CEO Jon D. Ponder with Chief Judge Jennifer Togliatti, 8th Judicial District Court